ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Dollar fast,I am one of the so called "sheep" - I invested in...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Dollar fast,

I am one of the so called "sheep" - I invested in ADO 3 years ago after Twinvest mentioned it was a good opportunity. No not through a forum, but in person.

I have had the benefit of chatting to Twin every few days for the past 3 years; yes he has lots of ideas and theories on the company, and some end up being just that.

Regardless of what predictions come true or not, fact is as a result of Twins hard work, and generously sharing this company with me, I have made enough money that the average Aussie could retire on. Instead, I have invested some proceeds into start ups, given some away to good causes and helped my family. And in my eyes (and obviously twins) this company hasn't even started yet.

This is what Twin has done for me, which has then benefited others in indirect ways, and I'm sure there are a bunch of people here who have benefited from twins generosity. What have you done to help someone of late?

You can only be the Shepard or the sheep, and right now, you are either a bad Shepard or a sheep going through an identity crisis.

Either way, thanks to this forum you still have the benefit of twins research, so at least be a decent human and respect someone prepared to do something you wouldn't, or can't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.