ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

$ ado valuation [fa perspective], page-28

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Meerkat

I love reading educated balanced views, don't get me wrong.
    But if you re-read my post Meerkat it's obvious that you don't fit into this category.

You say that I know nothing about ADO. And how do you know this ? Typical of all your posts.

If you truly are interested in how much I know, come and visit the Qld Gov't lab where I work and I can teach you how long similar process's and procedures can take.

As I recall on the HOG thread some years ago, someone questioned your exuberance and asked how you knew more than the HOG board in this gas well venture. You answered that your background and expertise incorporated the drilling process. Now what are you this time ?

There are thoughs with well researched balance views which I appreciate and we all should appreciate, but as I explained before, two posts ago, you don't fit into this balanced category.

You continue to hide behind a rock and throw mud. Time you grew up. You've been on Hot Copper a long time but you choose not to disclose what stocks you own. It is truly a gutless game you play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.