FML 9.09% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

adoption of remuneration report

1. 435 Posts.
    Have had one dummy spit today and with the moderation of Pinto's post about this topic on the grounds that some people could construe it as offering unlicensed financial advice, along with his topic heading now being canned on the grounds it was a crazy header, I could very easily have another one.

I read Pinto's now moderated post and cannot remember any financial advice being given - I will admit to having blinkers on at the time regarding the issue at hand.

Notice the cunning use of the word construe, which is a transitive verb with multiple contextural meanings, where as to use the alternative context "seen as" makes it more subjective and narrows the interpretation.

If it is any consolation Pinto, you have not been seen as offering unlicensed financial advice, but you have certainly been construed (alternative word is very defining).

To can a topic heading on the grounds it is crazy is nuts.

This is not the real reason it got canned as the topic heading has been sitting here all day.

Think the reason it got canned is that one poster this evening made reference to suicide not being a laughing matter.

Fully support that suicide is not a laughing matter, however, things need to be taken in context of their intent, rather than decrying a person's choice to use a certain word.

Go the thought police.

cheers, kentwang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $12.22K 80.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76030 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.