FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

adoption of remuneration report, page-3

1. 875 Posts.
    HI Kent,

Firstly, let me thank you for that you have contributed to me, and this forum as a whole. Your efforts, as seen by all the TU's are a testament to the unpaid and tireless effort you put into bring us the news.

I read and re-read Pinto's post and whilst reference was made to share price performance and the outcome of the voting, there was nothing in there that could be substantiated in terms of "offering financial advice" any more so than the continually bearish posts of a devil such as Ed.

I have been quiet of late, trying to absorb all information, and from that, decide where FML is headed next in terms of its share price. I look a little more short term than some in here, however, I do not waiver in my commitment to FML in more than 30 months.

Now time for me to admit that i too was sent a proxy. I wrongly assumed that my votes would not and could not make a difference. Along with others in here, it was a grave undertaking on my part to think in such a manner. I now regret this but there is little tangible i can do.

Don't spit that dummy yet, i did it last night and had to moderate my own post. It feels right at the time, but without that dummy for a few minutes, the tears rapidly set in. It was Ed then you riled me up. He never got to see my reply.

Again, my heartfelt thanks mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.