ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

ADOs Shylock-Deal-Start thinking, page-11

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    I think you are being a fair bit unkind Wantedman, as funding is now secured on very variable terms, so should we not need the further tranches, they wont be drawn down.
    We must admit that to an outsider finance company, we are not yet cash flow positive, and as such are a risk to their capital, so a premium is paid.
    Anteo has ensured their working funds are preserved by the issuing of shares and options, which reduces the bleed of the working capital substantially.

I think management have done a good job to get this done, so that speculation on this forum about an impending CR is silenced, as that was the reason, at least in part, for our prolonged slide as they signaled their intention to purchase another company some 2 years ago, which the market saw as needing to do a cap raise, so kept buyers away, instead preserving cash for the impending raising.

To go inside a 12 month window of cash runway would be irresponsible for any company, so regardless of any expectations by management of improved cash flows, it was totally necessary for good governance to ensure the future funding is assured.
    The terms of this deal are flexible enough that should the DIAsource profits be significant, cash generating deals arise and or sales of AMG products increase then they can be altered to suit.

A great agreement by management under the circumstances in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $21.58K 1.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 378168 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.