KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

adr equivalent in aud, page-35

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Gidday Ramses,

Mate I thought so. I just used what you said to make the point that it can be a smart play to take some profit. Some take more than others and some choose to take the lot.

We would all like to see gains hold but I've played my part - even in a small way - to put downward pressure on the price at times. I don't see it as being selfish but just an opportunity as part of the bigger picture. We all have to do what we have to do.

Looking back at the upward price trek in the late 90's and early 2000's, my bet is that many buyers were investors rather than traders so the SP had a better chance to sustain upward movement. I think that there is a more compelling case to buy and hold at the moment than perhaps at any time back then and the SP as we know, rose above $8.

Monday could be interesting - particularly if the closing price holds above say 26 cents. Maybe then we can say with a little more confidence that the day of the NRT investor has arrived. This could prove to be the starting point of an extended higher highs and higher lows trading pattern.

It may not be the case on Monday but the annual meeting in November might start to clue us in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.