OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Don't worry.....they are coming.......and maybe more? My guess...

1. 240 Posts.
    Don't worry.....they are coming.......and maybe more?
    My guess is Lenze and JBT are more likely revenue stream for XPE, due to Telink connection?????
    So I see a market capital of around $50M.....and it looks like XPE is set to do it the hard way, unless a left field licensing agreement with one of the big tech company comes into play!

"Xped is pleased to confirm that production of the Lenze iPark USB charging lead device commenced in June. Xped together with a chosen software contractor have developed the iPark apps for both the IOS and Android platforms for Lenze. The IOS version is currently available for download from the App Store. Xped has recently completed and delivered the production-ready Android App to Lenze ready for publishing to Google Play. As previously announced these apps, white labeled for Lenze, are based on the Xped App Framework, and Xped will receive a licensing fee for each active download. Lenze has begun marketing this product and as previously announced has received advanced orders. Xped Chairman and CEO Athan Lekkas recently visited Shenzhen, China during June. Discussion were held with Lenze relating to potential opportunities for Xped. Announcements will be provided to the market as opportunities and developments arise."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.