OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

I think they need to review what the end result is and work...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I think they need to review what the end result is and work backwards.

By this I mean going to all the chip manufactures customers/tech good producers . i.e. coffee machine, washing machine, microwaves etc etc and sell the solution/tech that they can implement in their next product range with their own white labelled application whilst being able to connect to other branded devices not to prevent cross selling. Xped lays the foundations for this good producing business to go to their current chip manufacturer we want this feature in the next chip set or we will find another chip manufacturer that/who can provide us with these chips that offer these features that will us to provide new technology to our customers. This shows the chip manufacturers that they should be able to sell it without much evidence because Xped have already done that. Going beyond this would be display homes pre fitted with Xped tech to show consumers what they want so hopefully they go to brands and say we want this and the brands go to the chip mans and say we want this and chip mans come to Xped and we say yep for for $$$$.

I look at it like how Facebook go main schools when they rolled out
    Facebook wanted San Fran to want them. How they did this is targeting every school around San Fran that wasn't San Fran. From this San Fran had no choice but to Facebook.

Please do correct me if I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.