OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

"The Ann's are killing us"? Interesting perspective, certainly...

1. 107 Posts.
    "The Ann's are killing us"?
    Interesting perspective, certainly not one I understand. You sound like you get very caught up in the day to day, week to week SP movements.

Xped is not selling selfie drones...it is not make or break in acquiring a customer. It is laying the foundation to develop into a real multimillion dollar earning Tech company, it has been laying jigsaw pieces since it listed, every one of these announcements has been incredibly positive with the exception for resignations which is neither positive nor negative (that's business). The only reason why the SP has dropped on these positive announcements is because
    1) Traders.
    2) Inexperienced retailers expecting to become millionaires in 3 months.
    3) 2 bill shares on issue with alot in loose retailers hands (hence many stories of ppl selling out at losses because they are scared)

Give it time...let the company aggressively develop, as it has been...more sofisticated investors will come on board and it will be smooth sailing past the teens.

All just my opinion, I'm not ramping...it's what I belive and why I am invested.

Ups

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 2817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.