OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

"The Intel® IoT Gateway connects industrial infrastructure...

1. 107 Posts.
    "The Intel® IoT Gateway connects industrial infrastructure devices and secures data flow between devices and the cloud."

Given the track record and knowledge of ADRC's creators, the years spent designing and tweaking ADRC, the attention ADRC has been receiving from industry majors and it's successful integration into Intel's gateway (haven't received confirmation but if it failed why would an Intel iot manager jump ship to xped), and the ease at which iot networks can be setup using ADRC....breath...my prediction is that ADRC will become part of the standard offering on Intels iot gateway and that Intels gateway will become the standard iot hardware for industry and manufacturing. That is also where the money is.

Home/consumer routers will soon come standard with iot connectivity as they have been standard with WiFi connectivity. As for how
    Xped can move into that space I'm unsure of at this stage but it's always just a handshake away. Production of ADRC enabled home routers might be on the table at our newly acquired chip/electronics manufacturer through JV for sale into China and abroad.

Anyway food for thought investors.
    Have a great weekend.

Ups
    20160924_152752.png
    Last edited by Upstock: 24/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7779 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 38735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.