CVN 5.13% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Adrian Cook. "Thinking differently"....again.

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    I have been investing/trading shares since 1998.
    I still don't know exactly how you describe a "professional investor", but I guess I'm probably one.

We have several million Carnarvon shares (no, I'm not boasting) and I must admit, even this hardened trader who remembers 87, lost the lot in the Dot Com and weathered the GFC, was worried....very worried. So much so, that yesterday I contacted Adrian directly.

Needless to say that by the end, I was reminded why I have so much of my family's money invested in this Company. Man this guy's good.

Amongst other things, Adrian came up with a great idea that I asked if I could share with you all. He agreed.
    He said it's something he's been thinking about for a while, and compliments his mantra of a Company that thinks a little differently.
    It's regarding the CEO newsletter.

He felt that there must be hundreds of shareholders out there who are worried like me and that a good way to lay a blanket of reassurance over us all, was to conduct a Q&A in his newsletter. His only caveat was that nothing 'market sensitive' could be discussed. I hoped that all of us here have been around long enough to know that that'd be a given but he mentioned it anyway, to cement his already impeccable professionalism.

I volunteered myself as the collector of the questions and will attempt to create a "Top 10".
    I will then send them to Adrian for him to review and answer via his next release.

So, get those questions coming.
    We all know our Company is severely undervalued and I think it's high time we got a message out to where it's needed, to encourage worried shareholders to take their fingers off the 'sell' button and get this share price back up to where it belongs.

Gottalove...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $492.2K 2.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 415302 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.