AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Oh he/she must be, because they haven't worked out it's not...

1. 148 Posts.
    Oh he/she must be, because they haven't worked out it's not fashionable to talk positively of AD. Instead you're popular by default if you blame him for everything that goes wrong & those things that go right are inspite of him! I dare say he's to blame for US's latest melt-down that threatens to rain on our parade!!

Fair go, I am so sick of people bagging AD who most likely have so little understanding of the guy & his capabilities. A critical question for you critics to answer is how many of you have taken the time to meet with him? To do your DD and really asses the guy & his colleagues on the Board?

Well Colp22, I'm not new but see sense in what you've said albeit that I'm not a poker player. I've been around since 2008 in MAK and I've done my homework & happily have a strong exposure to MAK and I trust AD to play this right. He has always had a great 'hand' and accordingly has played it carefully, patiently AND with quiet confidence. Is he perfect? No, none of us are. Is he up to the job? I certainly believe so & I dare say time will bare that out. Verte & those they represented tried to play AD, but he wouldn't allow it. Hence Verte express their little whinge on their website. NMDC on the other hand are serious about building something with us that is mutually rewarding for decades to come.

Anyway, I've stuck my head up over the trench & no doubt will cop a few. So be it.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.891K 978.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7284260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8324063 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.