DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Webb, I'm not sure you're clear about the value proposition for...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Webb, I'm not sure you're clear about the value proposition for Speedcast.... What they've done is create a second app for them; it's not Zipt. That app will almost certainly be fixed to run in low bandwidth mode, and obviously won't have the ambassador section bolted and won't have any ads either. The deal is a win-win. I'm in a remote area on a satellite connection. My choices are to queue up for a phone, with no privacy or use the app on my phone from my room. I imagine lots of companies putting their workers into remote places will cover this cost, which is relatively very small yet very convenient. The price per minute probably won't even come up, but I may be wrong there... Also, by being so bandwith lite, multiple callers won't impact overall speeds and shaping can be optimised. More users = more traffic = more $$ for SDA and ZIP.

As an overall point of confusion, I think most including those in the third world have at least intermittent access to wifi. For the most part, apps are downloaded and unless forced, update over wifi as well, making the argument for the size of the app mute. You're obviously not watching ambassador videos in 2g right? But that's OK because it still fits for some in their demographic. In addition, I like that I can switch between high and low bandwidth modes for the same reason. When I'm at home, I can use high quality mode. When I'm on the road, and don't want to smash my data allowance, then toggle to low bandwidth mode. I don't find this confusing. But you might. If you don't like the design of the app, you might want to consider telling management?

The ads have changed but seriously guys... They're a small business testing and adjusting their strategy. The ads don't change the coherence of the strategy they've adopted. Ads occur on most apps. This doesn't put people off.

I noticed several bugs in the earlier releases that have been fixed. I emailed them through to ZIP and they got them fixed. They're a small company with small overheads and they obviously don't have a team of 20 testers spending months reviewing changes. They're fixing them as they're identified. I think this is the right way to go but each to their own. If you guys want to be a part of this journey, can I suggest you pick up a shovel and let them know in a constructive way by taking some screenshots and sending those through..? But complaining here about something is akin to complaining about politicians when you didn't exercise your right to vote (wrong country I know, but you get the analogy). Just let them know and let them fix it, and stop deluding yourselves that they have the size and resources of google and microsoft.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2748511 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6091169 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.