DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Ads on ZipT App, page-37

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    That's a really interesting and insightful question Mjbhughes.... What you find with rebtel say, is a large user base that also contributes a high arpu of about $25 a year I think. The business plan with zip was to market this at a lower paying demographic aiming to get $4-5 arpu. In reality so far, it hasn't taken off on that demographic, and instead they have a strong cohort of about 100k of users who contribute $20+ arpu and then millions who don't contribute anything. There's lots of opinion about why. Certainly been an ongoing development exercise up until this point, with bugs and three versions released from 0.1 to the 2.0.43 we're running now. In addition, I think there's collective surprise and disappointment that the ambassadors haven't had the cut through to date. That's not to say they won't... Contrary to what you read here, they're not short of cash and will still have an income stream from an agreement with SDA. But my view is the advertising is to try and boost short term revenue in app and make it beak even as a stand alone thing... My view is that it's not a big deal either way and I'm certainly not getting upset about a contradiction with a 2 year old marketing blog advising they were against in app advertising for instance. I expect SDA will underwrite the growth of the platform until it's making solid money on its own and everything in between is just noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 15926377 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13088297 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.