ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

INCREASING STABLE OF PREMIUM CLIENTSSteady growth of premium...

1. 118 Posts.

INCREASING STABLE OF PREMIUM CLIENTS

Steady growth of premium clients continues!!

Very impressed with the work going on behind the scenes, with the signing of such well known global clients.

BBC and ESPN now on board, along with MorningStar and UK Metro and Al Jazera.

This quarterly announcement. all good, no negative surprises, cash in/out flows where as expected, and would appear that extra cash, at current burn rate it would appear to be sufficient to see us through to years end.

The cash spend is to be expected while the company continues marketing itself globally.

As stated in the report -

'The company continue to sign large, premium publishers in the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, including multi-market contracts with some of the world’s largest publishing groups such as

Mail Online (Daily Mail), BBC, ESPN and IDG, MorningStar, Metro (UK), news.net, Al Jazeera USA, Zoopla, Property Pal and Diversity Advertising.

The company also continues to convey that they foresee growth will continue !!

Risiko, no, I am not a Elliot Wave tea leave crack pot, my mate subscribes to David Hunt who is a avid Elliot Wave believer, who says it's in wave 4. I have not a clue about waves aside those at Jan Juc and Torquay.

I invest if I believe the fundamentals are there to support a logic for company growth.

I use technical to time entry, however with ADJ I am a holder, as I believe it will be a great longer term investment.

I am not personally in the industry, however I do know quite a bit now, from holding ADJ. I don't invest if I don't understand the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.