ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

adslot - straight through processing, page-33

1. 118 Posts.
    Thanks Gardener,

As any stock market players both buy and sell sides, try to create depth, to fulfill their purpose.

When the buy side has greater depth, it reassures those holding stock, when the sell side has the upper hand, holders worry as to how low the price will go.

Fear and Greed, market physiology.

It is what it is, and we cannot do much beside invest or trade via your own rules.

I am biased as a believer, so take this as you will.

I think there are deeper pockets than the average trader wanting larger positions that are trying to do so before it breaks upside.

Like false creation of buyer depth, the sell side built today at .135 just at a safe distance from having orders filled, but close enough to permeate concern, adequately placing pressure on the buy side.

I agree Gardener, .10 even .09 or my original thought of a 61.8% retracement from .155 high down to around .07.

I won't sell, as it's reasonably risky now, for if they announce anything positive, the stock can run quickly.

I don't think a take-over is imminent, however it's always a possibility. The directors did say at the AGM that it would take some years to catch up to where they are if someone tried. My thinking if I was a yahoo would be to just buy them out.

Or the other risk, is if those wanting in get filled do, the sell orders might miraculously dissipate, bringing back the miss out mentality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.