ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

adslot - straight through processing, page-40

1. 118 Posts.
    I agree Ben, new 12 month highs on the way, and still think .35 is anything but out of the question around Feb/March.

The market is still largely oblivious to ADJ, I think it's going to get another boost when Adslot market place sales start kicking in this over this coming year and the market hears more about this company.

More than $100m has been transacted via Adslot technology, publisher clients include MailOnline, NPR, eBay Australia, XO Group, Babycentre, Star Tribune, Backstage, Wotif, Carsales, The REA Group and hundreds more.

What if/when that 100m perhaps looks more like a 800m/1 bill?

Pleased to be in around here, imagine if it breaks into the top 300, funds will be forced to buy stock.

What could potentially a decent slice of a 42 Billion dollar industry converting to a more efficient system bake into?

This is taken from Wiki about Adslot's client MailOnline

>>MailOnline (also known as dailymail.co.uk) is the website of the Daily Mail, a tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom, and of its sister paper The Mail on Sunday. MailOnline is a division of DMG Media, part of Associated Newspapers Ltd, and is one of the most visited newspaper websites in the world,[2] with over 130 million visitors per month as of July 2013.

Maybe I'm wrong, however the way I reason it, clients like this speaks volumes for ADJ's technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25967848 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11509376 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.