ADT 2.80% $4.51 adriatic metals plc

Exactly my feelings vf as I looked at the trades in London...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Exactly my feelings vf as I looked at the trades in London yesterday I see a familiar pattern eg trades primarily 3 digit with the odd 4 digit sell followed by a single digit buy. I wonder if the PI has any future at times when looking at the cross market algorithms severely illustrated in this stock. In Oz we see a vwap being built around $2.45 which as you say suggests an offer around $4 which I feel is derisory given what we know , however the unknowns Kizevak assays due anytime resource by end September , initial assays for the new Vares tenement Septemberish and so on.
    Repeating my previous post I feel it is important for PC to come out with the exploitation licence very closely followed by funding to force the parasite hand . Of course we do not know PC’s intentions any approach I guess will determine this.
    I fully expect the loaned out figure to exceed 2 million shares which of course will have to be repaid so maybe the loaned out figure against the vwap price will decide the offer figure.
    So to sum up my opinion at this time is that any offer below $4.50 should be thrown out based on pure numbers. Why would anyone in their right mind sell their hard earned stock under this price AND should their be a script element the equivalent price needs to higher after all should an acquirer not wish to proceed with any funding package that PC has in place would possibly create a monetising issue for any shareholder.
    I would hope that the capitalising/ funding marketlit webinar this afternoon might shine a little more light however I feel that Tom Houghton presenting will not add to much if there was anything price sensitive PC would present.

Stay Strong

H P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.51
Change
-0.130(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.161B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.64 $4.64 $4.42 $4.404M 968.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 880 $4.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.54 360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.51
  Change
-0.130 ( 1.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.62 $4.62 $4.43 209658
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.