ADT 0.00% $4.40 adriatic metals plc

@ Gazza, yes I would have preferred him to say something like...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    @ Gazza, yes I would have preferred him to say something like they keep out of politics, in particular in the lead up to election, something about how they interact with politicians, locally, provincially, nationally, etc. Anything better than skirting the issue and leaving you wondering why. About selling shares, it shows that he knew something we did not know and thought it wise to cash in. It is called insider trading. He proved to be correct with the share dropping substantially thereafter. It is difficult to take somebody like that serious when singing the praises of their project. If you believe in it, you want to cash in at a higher price.

From all your previous comments Gazza I know that your gut reaction is to lash out at anybody and anything that is raise which is negative. However, ADT management has a history of not letting its shareholders know about disappoints or about negative aspects. After years we hear that the Veovaca material is too high Hg-grade to be of interest. This was raised by me as one of my earliest comments (I am a shareholder since 2018) about the marketability of the barite concentrate for drill mud purposes. This topic was avoided by ADT for a long time with the earlier economic studies even including Veovaca. ADT dropped exploration drilling only for us to find out much later. This was when they were exploring southeastwards along strike from Rupice and based on gravity anomalies. Those anomalies were apparently phantoms. The delay in raising funding when we were told previously that many institutions were biting at the bit to get involved and that there would not be a share dilution. That proved very differently with those institutions knowing about the political risk being higher than all of us knew. Hence, the requirement for substantial equity as part of the raise. There are more instances, but I do not keep a score card.

I like the project, but I do not like ADT management. I just do not trust them and only hope they have not kept back from us some other nasty surprise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1925 $4.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.34 1060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.