HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

A study of this failed company called Halo Foods proves modern...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    A study of this failed company called Halo Foods proves modern capitalism is an unprotected , enormously high risk activity for investors and no evidence of any regulatory control over enforcement over
    greed, theft and utter contempt of shareholders .
    The directors of Halo foods ltd oversaw the loss of $80 million investment funds ( approx) and loss of profit on years of sales reported at close to 100 mill pa ( which I don’t believe) . They have already removed Halo Foods from their CV’s and Linkin pages . With a simple call to liquidators and receivers their tenure ends without a look back . They restricted AGM’s they failed to answer shareholders questions at AGM’s and they simply cancelled the last AGM as they walked .
    They issued misleading business statements through their tenure and , in my opinion, issued fraudulent statements as the large capital raises that they issued and supervised . They lied about the sale of the NZ factory under the answer of “testing the market “
    This is my last forum comment as I take the loss of my hard earned $20000. To the forum members who railed against me when, from early days, I raised my concerns that this looked like a heist , called me names etc , an apology would be accepted. None have been forthcoming but from real arseholes it’s not expected .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.