ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

ADV Chart, page-1407

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

I thought I should share this. I think I was trying to give a few hints the other day or so.
    Let's see if they can add to this tomorrow.
    It seems the best way to do things at the moment is drill at Kas and South Limb.
    Movement is restricted I would say and this might be the best course of action instead of doing nothing. Once this covid thing us over it should open up more opportunities for ADV.
    As I have said before too early to do a move on our lithium, prices have a long way to go. UP. Sit tight money in the bank let the others do deals at these prices and we can reap so many times over later.

We are of course very excited and pleased to see the Lithium space come back into favour with the market, but remain primarily focused on our Pickle Lake Gold Project.Ardiden’s 3 Lithium assets are 100%-owned, high grade and in credit, hence the reason we have kept them for shareholders and investors when the market returns with confidence and longevity. Our Root Lake Lithium asset is very close to Pickle Lake, so some excellent cost and logistical synergies, which are very convenient.Seymour Lake is right on the Trans-Canadian railway which heads east, right past the Quebec deposits and processing centres.Our in-country Exploration Management is making arrangements to visit the Community around the Wisa Lake Lithium Project, west of Thunder Bay, as FN and local stakeholder discussions are critical.Non-essential movement is somewhat restricted in Ontario so we are concentrating on safely remobilising drill crew and support staff to Pickle Lake now, to continue drilling at the Kas and South Limb Gold Prospects Rock Tech are running their own schedule and marketing plan for their Georgia Lake Deposit at this stage.However, we would say most Lithium explorers and developers in northwest Ontario are keeping a very collaborative approach to potential Government, Inter-company and Infrastructure programmes that may help unlock the vast potential of the spodumene-hosted Lithium deposits in the region, as well as potentially providing a cleaner energy solution and numerous economic benefits. If both gold and lithium remain strong this year, and beyond, Ardiden will be perfectly placed to deliver shareholder value on two fronts.

Last edited by samkos: 21/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $635 4.706K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38076 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 77038 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.