ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

No need to work more than that for the moment. Boyle ain't a...

1. 10,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995
    No need to work more than that for the moment. Boyle ain't a merchant or trader to go knocking on doors. He already has established networks in regards to raise funds and develop commercial agreements. It was why he was brought in to the fold. We saw this with the crs last year by bringing in brokers to set up for the purchases of the tenements and the current drilling campaign. The next step is to strike some good consistent mineralisation zones to increase the hype of the Seymour prospect and/or come through with our graphite drills. This will then bring in brokers back into the fold to capitalise on the hype and gain fresh funding for adv. it is how it works at this end of the market. The key here is that the drills need to produce Some outstanding results to get brokers involved. That is the only way we will start seeing the registry shift from retailers like myself to instos. The fact that I am in the top 5 proves this and this will only change if we hit some outstanding strikes. For the moment it is just a holding pattern as the jorc model is still intact.
    The key at the moment is to preserve cash. The time will come when adv needs to shift gears andboyle I am sure will increase his role. For the moment adv is managed in a prudent manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $581 4.651K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6337 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 199437 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.