ADV 7.69% 12.0¢ ardiden ltd

ADV General Chat, page-31

1. 4,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Below is the interview with the new Chairman alluded to by @Pokerface earlier. He is extremely bullish about the gold assets in Canada, for which a major and ongoing exploration program is about to commence.

Ignoring broader market sentiment, ADV is extremely well leveraged to both lithium and gold and the value proposition here is compelling:

• Market cap at 1.5c is around $30M.
    • Cash at bank is around $4M (excluding additional cash that would be received if GT1 takes up the option to move to 80% ownership)
    • Direct share ownership in GT1 is worth around $8M at today's prices
    • 20% ownership of the GT1 JV is around $32M (20% of current GT1 market cap) and growing
    • Current market cap significantly below value of cash and lithium interests, before attributing any value to the gold assets
    • Gold assets have nearology along strike from significant deposits with both historic gold mines and new discoveries
    • Existing JORC-compliant resource of 110,000oz at Kasagiminnis
    • The new Chair, Bruce McFadzean, chose ADV based on the prospectivity of its tenements.

"Mr McFadzean’s professional career includes 15 years with BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto in a variety of positions and four years as Managing Director of successful Western Australia gold miner Catalpa Resources Limited (ASX:CAH). During his time as Managing Director of Catalpa, Mr McFadzean oversaw the construction and operation of the Edna May gold mine, the acquisition of 30% of the Cracow Gold mine and the eventual merger into Evolution Mining Limited (ASX:EVN). Mr McFadzean also played a critical role in the construction and operation of the Kelian gold mine in Indonesia for Rio Tinto and oversaw the financing and construction of Mawson West’s Kapulo copper project in the Democratic Republic of Congo"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $7.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $1.106K 8.882K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 177126 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 18086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.