ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

ADV is better than Bellevue, page-26

1. 3,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    There is no doubt about ADV will accumulate the Gold Reserve up to a couple of millions OZ in some period of time within 2 to 3 years time frame. Start with KAS- alone ADV can hit 500k plus to 1 millions oz and more... very possibility... First hole with Visible gold.. Survey with modern high tech on all gold prospect holding..that will helps to hit the gold vein easily.. Dec Qtr we will hear first round of gold reserve for summer drilling and it will continuous March Qtr for winter drilling.. and go for next prospects... ADV is targeting on very gold rich Dorothy and Dobbie one by next year 2021 after Kas Winter drilling is completed.. according to ADV presentation, one historic hole at Dor [email protected]/t Au from 184.10m how rich of gold at shallow depth.. 472.8 g/t Woww.. Rob and Dan are very exciting as we can see on their every webcast.. we all have same excitement too not less.. ADV might not become big monster like Newcrest gold producer or Barrick Gold but ADV can have very significant millions OZ of Gold reserves in some time... that is very possibility..They are holding permit over 600kms gold rich land and planning to drill on 4 prospects.. so very high chance of they will fine more golds once they drill like swiss cheese on Earth.. we are not that greedy to be calling ADV hit $1 or $2 a share.. that is way too high expecting.. once KAS and double D sister drilling completed, I believed ADV MC will be over 500 mils at least with 30 c a share.. that is enough for life changing for most holders here on HC.. including myself... Good luck Advers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $44 329

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14192 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 83689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.