ADV 0.00% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

If we stop for a moment folks and really think deeply about...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    If we stop for a moment folks and really think deeply about ADV's prospects...... no actually think ' not so deep ' ......more think about whats on the surface ....if you get what I mean.

For instance, much has been said about pickles etc..... But does anyone know or remember that the Root Bay Lithium project .....is not very far from Pickles. Would make sense to me and definitely not out of the question to deploy drilling or in fact hit Li in this area. For those who don't remember here's a little snippet summary:-

Root Lake Lithium Project

The Root Lake Lithium Project (option exercised to acquire 100%) is located in Ontario, Canada.
    Historic Results
    The project comprises 1,013 Ha of mining claims and has over 10,000m of historic drilling.
    Mineralisation is hosted in extensive outcropping spodumene-bearing pegmatite structures with widths up to 19m and grades of up to 5.10% Li2O. In addition, tantalum grades of up to 380 ppm were intersected.
    Ardiden considers the early intersection of significant zones of spodumene-pegmatite mineralisation close to surface at Root Lake to be very positive outcome of the drilling program, while the identification of additional and extensions of the pegmatites structures reaffirms the high potential of this project area to host a JORC Compliant lithium resource.

Even more interesting to me is some additional information from another peer comparison from Canadian company Frontier Lithium who own the PAK lithium project approx 175 klm's north or Red Lake:-

About the PAK Lithium Project

The PAK Lithium Project lies close to the boundary between two geological sub-provinces of the western Superior geologic province in northwestern Ontario and hosts a rare metals pegmatite deposit. The deposit is an LCT (lithium- cesium- tantalum) type pegmatite.

Frontier is actively exploring its 100% owned project which contains the Pakeagama Lake pegmatite. The PAK deposit has a current Measured and Indicated Resource of 7.89 million tonnes of 1.73% Li2O equivalent (eq.) or 1.58% Li20 and 104 ppm Ta2O5 and an Inferred Resource of 295,600 tonnes of 1.35% Li2O eq. or 1.20% Li2O and 103 ppm Ta2O5 which has a technical/ceramic grade spodumene with low inherent iron (below 0.1% Fe2O3). The deposit has adjacent zones that are enriched in tantalum and rubidium.

• Highest-grade lithium deposit in North America with unique benefit of low-iron spodumene that remains open in all directions (March 2018 Mineral Resource Estimate).
    • CAD $7 million of work has been conducted from 2013 to 2017 on the deposit which boasts its lithium in a rare, high-purity, low-iron spodumene.

So the 3 key points I take away from this information to our peers is - Firstly demonstrates that money does have to be spent over considerable time frames as can be seen from similar exploration style companies in the eventual realization of ones overall strategies. ADV clearly is in good company IMO. Secondly there is a common thread of project jurisdiction's which is becoming clearer and more visible to the trained investment eye about these strategies. Thirdly and finally to the aspect of investor belief and support around project ' Nearology ' - and I know there are many - One has to keep in mind that ADV's root lake & Pickle Lake properties are only approx 275 klm's North West to Frontier's PAK Li project with the potential grades and mineral compositions and their comparison's becoming all to similar IMO. GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 184702 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.