ADV 4.00% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

ADV vs SYA

1. 5,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    We should be comparing these too as they are very similar and Both in Canada. Like I was saying earlier to anyone that missed the posts on SYA and ADV a couple of day's ago.

SYA will be bringing out a pre feasibilities study in the coming day's on it's Quebec low cost open pit mining operation with a current resource size of 13MT. ( witch I think ADV will be around the same size) This PFS will give us some idea on costings for ADV as they will be similar resource sizes and in the same country.
    Both company's have significant expansion potential. SYA has a an average grade of 1.07 but is very very low cost mining and plans are currently been looked at for a processing plant with 80% recovery and produce 5-6% Li20 concentrate. I would say ADV will be looking at doing the same type of method. ADV may be better but are they as accessible as SYA deposit is the big question. ( it is not all about grade it's about the cost of the operation) I hold both stocks and are just making this aware to everyone so you can all look at SYA PFS to get a good idea as to what costing could be with ADV I hope this helps people that are interested because it is very hard to out at this early stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $2.503K 19.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20515 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 178874 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.