ADV 4.00% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

Hi Roostar my estimation of above 10 cents is very conservative...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Hi Roostar my estimation of above 10 cents is very conservative this was all based on minimum maiden Jorc of 10 ML tonne at grades of about 1.2 to 1.3 ..I honestly believe they will be well above on both quantum and Grade.
    the plane to have each Area stand alone rather then Jorcing all of the Tenements then looking for off takes is a very smart approach it can be all amalgamated into one later if need be..your 20 cents may also be a very good entry point for others once all the I's are dotted and T,s crossed.
    have had quite a few discussions with people involved over their and they are very confident every milestone will be reached and every target met.
    I am very confident we have the right group of people leading us. I am looking forward to all the news that will flow between now and late February.
    The company is pro mining and their Aim is to mine ...this is the best mind set to have even if you have in the back of your mind one day we may be taken over taken over .
    Your Aim should always be Share holder Value and getting your product to market in the cheapest and most efficient way while the Market is in favor of your resource.
    I have a feeling we need to show a certain tonnage and grade to certain groups who may want to set up in situ considering also ease to Rail and infrastructure. IMO glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $2.503K 19.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20515 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 178874 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.