AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Advanced Human Imaging (ASX:AHI): a unique opportunity in the massive telehealth market, page-23

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I could share a lot about the ‘Pacific Nasdaq’ that ASX promoted. Many and very many have underperformed. That is not racist, it is fact 100%. Chyna companies probably apart from wine and dairy are doing great. Israel companies do not perform full stop, I suggest you DYOR on the matter before calling out racism, check performance, the information is available and it’s not pretty.
    ASX failed and have done miserably to secure a Pacific Nasdaq.

Many shareholders in other companies that were allowed to backdoor list have been burnt. DYOR.

The fact we are giving away does not enlighten me. The MD and associated should have focused on their recent USA appointments, listed and this rubbishy stuff laters. Now we are a SAaS company? This should have been seen in the eyes of the company of a strategic positioning. The timing of being ‘caught’ has taken all shine from Vlado and co.

Happy to listen to downramping, racism claims. Untruth, I call it as I see it.

Cheers to fellow shareholders, Afterall we all part of the team, just different opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.