AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Apologies, I don't have time to respond to this in detail, so...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    Apologies, I don't have time to respond to this in detail, so I'll provide a very brief post on my thoughts:

1. New acquisition on the cards which will further expand our product offering

2. With this acquisition, our app is fast becoming a full-service suite for the rapidly growing telehealth market (BodyScan, FaceScan, and DermaScan exist. Add to that, the Muscoloskeletal Assessment. What's next, EyeScan?)

3. The announcement today indicates Triage Technologies 'Health Assistant' agreement now finalised

4. There was another unnamed 'potential transaction' which the company has decided not to proceed with 'at this time' to not slow down the NASDAQ listing process. In my opinion, this indicates that a) the Boards short-term view is all about NASDAQ listing, and b) they may look to proceed with the transaction after the NASDAQ listing

5. "the Company remains on track with its proposed IPO and listing on NASDAQ."

6. Beyond the above, nothing else has changed. All of our fundamentals remain the same. All of the inked deals/agreements announced over the past year or so are still going ahead and cash flow from those will still be received as previously expected. Now we just wait to see what the uptake is on users as that will translate to revenue for AHI.

Point 5 is the biggest one for me. It's been a little quiet on the NASDAQ front, @DoriansMirror showed a little concern with how it's tracking a few days ago. Today's speeding ticket response has unequivocally confirmed that we're still on track and should hopefully settle any concerns that we as shareholders have.

Hope that helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.