AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

I don't see it as a sell at all, quiet the opposite in fact....

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I don't see it as a sell at all, quiet the opposite in fact. Acquiring Physimax for its unique capabilities is genius. What it does is adds another feature to AHIs platform of services. It will generate plenty of revenue with more promoting and having its features available to 3rd party agencies, physimax didnt have the enough to achieve this, AHI will take this to the next level.

Where AHI biggest advantage is their presence across the broad industries it caters to. What Vlado is brilliant at doing is achieving the necessary exposure across the different sectors. AHI is just getting into the right position now and NASDAQ will put it on another level where its tech will be far more appreciated.

it's all about the right marketing to get the tech out there. Take the Conor McGregor deal for example, the added new feature to his app will get people talking. Which I might add is due very soon!!

I saw yesterday as a discounted buying opportunity. Always buy on the red days when there's good news to soon come. Only went down yesterday because of frustrated holders on the back end of the suspension being impatient.

$1.78 top up is a steal, watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.