AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

It’s a good conversation to have regarding revenue / cash...

1. 1,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    It’s a good conversation to have regarding revenue / cash flows/acquisitions and thx to #manabouttown for setting this up in a way that keeps conversations civil and on point.
    Yes, it is the classic small cap. go for growth strategy via script issues / non binding or heavenly conditional agreements , some with generous discounts others with long lead potential revenue streams.
    To me we are entering a period in the companies development where a reliable revenue stream approx equal to ongoing operating costs needs to be forthcoming , not withstanding the NASDAQ listing.
    Also have to remember that there is some pretty heavy competition out there against the likes of Nexus Vita , some also based in Singapore which is rapidly developing as a medi/ tec hub.
    Guess at end of day you have to satisfy yourself is the risk worth the potential reward.
    I for one have cashed out my original investment ( round 68c.PS) and happy at this stage to let the cap gain stay for the ride. JMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.