AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

You guys crack me up - I don't give a stuff what you think -...

1. 411 Posts.
    You guys crack me up - I don't give a stuff what you think - it's my money and if I want to sell 50 percent of my holdings because I am concerned about the possibility of a US default then that's my concern - I'm still long on AVB but don't have to have all my money in this stock- clearly Brut your miss understanding - sure I stated I was buying based on a deal in the house was close and the debt ceiling would be raised but now I'm like a lot of investors who are protecting their money
    I have always called it how I see it so nothing wrong with that - some of you need to actually look at the big picture in the world economy-

So let me spell it out - if the US do default and it's now a possibility it will be catastrophic and throw the world economies into recession and global growth will slow or stop and equities (stocks) will decline as people run for the sidelines - seen it many times before so until I know for sure I'm parking some of my hard earned cash up - at least I have the guts to change my mind and openly share it in this forum , rather than hide it - honesty goes a long way BRUT
    That simple
    BT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.