AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Thanks for highlighting these ads mightypirate. Far from getting...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Thanks for highlighting these ads mightypirate.

Far from getting excited about hiring a contractor sales rep in Dallas I found myself wondering just how many foot soldiers would it take to service the US salon market?  My apologies if this has been previously covered however a quick google check brought up this report http://www.americansalon.com/news/2015-professional-salon-industry-haircare-study indicating a market size of  294,000 salons.  That new recruit will need a lot of support.

I had imagined that Colour Collectives was fully resourced to scale up a significant launch.  This ad suggests to me that they are currently playing around the edges.  At best this may be a test marketing technique to benchmark future performance.  Either way it feels as though it's going to be a long time before we can infer profitable growth.

The real issue for me is just how little we are being told about US activities.  There's only so much that PR profiling can achieve and without a substantive release from the company to the contrary it is hard to believe we are not still in pre-launch phase.  It's now six months without an update.  What's happened to the famous Investor briefings?  Is there nothing happening?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.