AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

ORE has had a run up this year, I think around 80%. It would be...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    ORE has had a run up this year, I think around 80%. It would be unrealistic to expect it to have another strong run so soon. I've read a few investment recommendations which price it somewhere around 6.50 to 7.00, and while these are often wrong, it seems to have found a new range around there.

Lithium prices are going up, it is estimated that for years ahead demand will outstrip supply, the new plant in Japan is going ahead with a minimal investment from Orocobre and they have all their approvals and engineering design in place for the expansion in Argentina, which is forecast to begin second half 2018 and finish in late 2019. This will increase their capacity to 42,000.

I don't see doom and gloom here, I see some solid fundamentals and business looks bright going into the future. As for the borax arm, it is the weakest link, but they are aware of it and if they can't get sales to pick up, I'm confident that it will be offloaded sometime in the future. During the webcast they said that they are working on both sides - getting costs down with the borax and increasing sales opps. They have decreased costs so are now looking to improving sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.