IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

I've stated here before and have been accused of being ,overly...

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've stated here before and have been accused of being ,overly conspiritorial,BUT,the big hurdle to jump in my view has been American investors wanting their fill before a stock is allowed to run.
    Their interest is in them making money on the big runs and not Australian investors.My only evidence for this has been watching the old uni or une and how it moved around at and after the time of dual listing.
    I have held GTG in the past but not for a few years.
    While the share price has moved in line with general market sentiment,the extreme moves are more consistant with a small cap and do not reflect the companies current standing.Also the uncertainties make it a readable play for day traders.
    MR told us their were a number of instos interested in buying....one must assume they are waiting for the right price.But also it cannot hinder when others become aware of pr story through good news.Mr has done a good job,over his time I have had a go at him on only 2 occasions.One for a capital raising with a rediculous discount at the time and also when and others had their snouts in the trough.The 2 big "winners" at the time are now gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $659.6K 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 399004 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 4457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.