kat, spot on...only trouble is the 2 people I have in mind,...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    kat, spot on...only trouble is the 2 people I have in mind, currently prefer the wide open country, and live in smaller regional towns....
    they dislike this large regional city...with all the traffic..they have to negotiate...at such a fast pace

one should not be driving IMO....she must be a menace to other drivers...you know the type, drives slower than the speed limit

they are both gardeners, and home bodies...they only go out to shopping....and spend most of their time at home

the other drives a 2 hour trip to come shopping here, he saves so much money at aldi...so its a 4 hour round trip...
    once a fortnight

plus we have larger shopping, retail precincts here

what the....I would take them shopping....no need for either to drive anywhere
    the idea is to give them independence, and be closer to better medical facilities, and just help them out when needed
    they are both in good health, they dont need carers
    both are very independent...and protect their independence with a vengeance
    but there will come a time, when if they dont have their car licence, there will be big problems to overcome

ps you are getting a great rate for a one bedder...it would only be worth around $175-$200 here
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.