BPH 0.00% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

Thanks johnnoo,BPH is a relatively small holding for me (just...

1. 1,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks johnnoo,

BPH is a relatively small holding for me (just $15K I bought back in the recent spp) so don't spend the time on research that I should.

I hope my questions are well formulated enough for your consideration.

* Not that it makes a huge difference, but I thought BPH had options for 19.4% of Advent not 20%. (Some of the general release material talks about 20%, but some of the detail stuff seems to refer to 19.4%)

* I always wondered where BPH would get the money for the conversion of the Advent options. If investors have the money, why don't they invest directly in Advent? After, does BPH have a debt to these investors of $14 mil?

* In your opinion where is the best place to get exposure. I suspect through GBA. With the options to BPH, both GBA and BPH give you exposure to Advent & BPH.

I keep an eye on BPH, MMR, BBA (and BUY & CTP), but at the moment I don't have time to unravel the whole thing.

As a general note, I understand the time scales, etc. of biotech, but in terms of communications as a BPH shareholder I really have to dig to find out for example; what obligations my management has made in committing to options (price, volume, conditions, etc.) or when an AGM might be held, etc. I find out more about BPH reading GBA's annual report than anything from BPH, this is my frustration with BPH's communication.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $5.425K 320.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 499361 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 242046 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.