BPH 0.00% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

advent energy, page-7

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    What a tangled web - spent the last couple of hours trying to decipher the meeting notices. Finally there is some black and white info about who owns what (GBA/MMR/BPH etc etc) though, which has always been very confusing.
    I did have BPH shares (and somewhere along the line will get some cortical dynamics shares that have been promised many moons ago) but I sold a few weeks ago. I just can't see that waiting for MDS shares is worth it anymore - if they ever get through the IPO process. And when BPH spun off cortical (after a big pump too), the price made the long road to 1c again. IMO it is going to happen again - what biotech assets does BPH have left?
    Why Advent? This was a biotech company! If you comb through the notices, it seems more obvious that these companies are just a tangled incestuous web run by the same people, using one of their companies to fund the others.

Having said all that, I'm thinking about looking into MMR more closely, when next I am looking for an oil/gas company to buy into. But not for my biotech investments.

New to HC - Look forward to hearing your stories about BPH especially, and others eg GBA MMR as well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $5.425K 320.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 499361 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 242046 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.