SPA 29.4% 2.2¢ spacetalk ltd

Adventurer 2.0 Feature Wishlist

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    With the Adventurer 2.0 well underway in the design, I'd like to start a post on features we think the company should consider incorporating into the next generation of the watch before the designs are locked in. Here is my wish list:
    • Global 4G capability (release 1 global product vs 2 adventurer models)
    • WiFi enabled for automatic notification when the watch is registered on the home wifi network, eliminate data usage during video calls (which is coming), improved network coverage, ability to pair with an iPad (which most kids already have) and transfer media, etc..
    • Waterproof the watch! 5atm +IP68 would be great to enable worry free stress on the child leaving it on while swimming (who wants to take their watch off when swimming anyways?!?). This may require removing the SIM slot and making the watch eSIM only. This is a big hesitation from most parents wanting to invest in a kids smart watch. Make it indestructible and it's much easier to sell it as a worthwhile purchase
    • NFID enabled similar to any of the existing smart watches out there, which enables saving Transit Cards / Bank Cards onto the watch. What an NFID unlocks for the consumer is Spacetalk offering (or partnering up with a company like Spriggy) a child's first savings account. I keep a stash of $1 coins to give my child when he completes 10 stars I set on the awards mechanism of the watch. Why not expand Spacetalk to encompass minor savings accounts for children and allow them to use their watch to pay for items via NFID? Spriggy is $30 AUD/yr
    • Accessories! It was slightly annoying to be sold the watch without a wall charger and no aftermarket screen protector options. Provide your dimensional drawings to partner screen protection companies well in advance so you can launch at the same time. Partner up with a skinning / decal company which unlocks a whole new world of customisations for the watch. Accessories are high margin and we're missing out.
    • Spacetalk kids email account? Just plain text (no HTML). Much easier to add friends by remembering their email account (which requires parent approval to accept contacts). One friend can email the other friend where it would ping on their watch (again, similar notification feature already exists on current smartwatches)
    • Navigation on kids watch (already pay for google maps; why not enable the navigation on the watch for the child to find their way home or to a friends house?)
    • Smaller size (thickness), larger screen / front camera behind screen (easier to type), longer battery, general improvements that you'd come to expect from a premium kids watch.

Any other features that our competitors have or that should be included in the next gen watch?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.005(29.4%)
Mkt cap ! $10.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $53.40K 2.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85719 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 204628 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.