SFR 0.66% $9.02 sandfire resources limited

HiI showed Nevs comments to a geologist who thought his comments...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi
    I showed Nevs comments to a geologist who thought his comments re SFR were silly at best and incorrect at worst. Underground Cu mines can be profitable from grades of 2% so when he mentions that SFR would not be profitable at grades of 4% he is just plain incorrect.
    His comments re management are the funniest, SFR did have a management bust up and immediately sorted it and moved on with a Jorc reconfirmed as due anyday. McCrae issued a Jorc for CDU in 2006 and had to retract it as it was so incorrect, ruining any respect from fellow professionals. Then in 2007 he said Xstrata would take them over to howls of laughter from the broking community.
    Anyway I think you will find the comments are posted on the CDU site to try and deflect the uselessness of the CDU management who hoped to have a Jorc at the AGM, promised by the end of the year and still they wait. I unfortunately hold both and I think you will find that SFR and CDU do have something in common, their share prices are the inverse of the amount of posts on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.