BET 6.17% 8.6¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Advertising Has Dropped, page-46

1. 1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Wow…..don’t you just hate it when you take a week off and you come back to a thousand emails….so many missed calls……….and the junk folder is full!!!…….so many sad clowns stepping up elephant dung to drag down the momentum.

Granny……”The noblest art is that of making others happy” - P.T.Barnum. This is what you do!

BetMakers is the Greatest Show…….its the only show!!!

TAB has no show….no backend….no future without BET………….The valuation models are starting to recognise Sportech…..even ‘Glossy’ win be back soon.

BET have made a couple of recent acquisitions that build on the foundations and can be monetised……the little contracts matter…..every bookmaker matters…..every racetrack matters……..every pari-mutuel provider acquisition matters!!!

stop looking for the knockout punch…….BET have been sending consistent blows to the body…….eventually even the biggest opponent will drop to the matt’s (Davey & Tripp that is).

I applaud BET management and staff…Todd and the BOD are high class……and have executed the plan with precision.

I have promoted the company on this site for quite a while and those that followed up and researched for themselves are now richer….yes the prices has come down…..but the company is only going up…….I am not a trader, life is too short chasing bottoms and picking highs.

So much is about to happen in the future…….longterm.

Load Up!…..or should I change to Top Up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.005(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $269.2K 3.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10631 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.