ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

Hi nextoilrush,Ok, let me try to clarify for you:-Of course you...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Hi nextoilrush,

Ok, let me try to clarify for you:-

Of course you can post ANY links on here just as long as they are not from 'paid for' subscriptions, and/or are Advertising - and on the TOU complaint we were advised that you were posting information that required a fee, but upon looking at your links I personally couldn't see that you were., so this is why I asked you that question in your moderated post. I now note also from your comments on this thread that you obviously did not , so perhaps the member that TOU'd you simply got it wrong - and if this is the case, then don't worry about.

I was also not sure if ALL of the links you have in your signature are allowable as this seems a little excessive & is also seen to be a little on the self-promoting side & could be taking traffic away from this Forum - which is why I asked you to contact Admin to see if it was OK to leave ALL of those links in your signature. You may contact Admin via the 'Support' link at the bottom of your screen.

Anyways, hope that helps to clarify it a little better for you; and as this thread is not really relative to discussing the business of WHN please note that it's now closed.

Cheers, Tweets
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.876K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.