CAZ 0.00% 1.5¢ cazaly resources limited

Hey Tomiccol's friend... I only heard of CAZ on the lateline...

1. 361 Posts.
    Hey Tomiccol's friend...

I only heard of CAZ on the lateline business today... so i cant give you on any advise on whether you should hold or not but i will give you my personal advise as a trade when i first entered the market.

A few years ago when i first trade di found HC... it was amazing... like any young trade hungry for blood ($$$) you tend to believe everything you read and most the time end up buying the shares at the very top or near top... then you sit back and wounder the very same question you have posed. Should i hold or cut my loss? I held onto mine and till the losses got big and big then eventually sold for such a massive loss... till this very day i've regretted it.. i'm not suggesting that you to sell your shares... What i've learnt from all this is that trading is about SURVIVAL.

If your capital is held up in a stock then that's a trading decision you have to bear with.

GL and always DYOR....put a trading strategy together and have stop loss or VERY good risk management and you stick to it like SUPER GLUE and you should be fine..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.919M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $3.149K 207.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40208 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 350567 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.