CAZ 5.00% 2.1¢ cazaly resources limited

Some really interesting posts, I take a lot away from it. A few...

1. 216 Posts.
    Some really interesting posts, I take a lot away from it. A few things occur to me, firstly the relationship between Rio and Caz.

We all know what bush fly's are like, all you want to do is ignore them, take your eyes off them and get on with what you were doing. The fly on the other hand locks onto you like an exocet and devotes all its attention to getting in your eyes for a drink, and often succeeds, but sometimes gets squashed trying. Can you see the analogy.

Secondly many giving advice here have mentioned the benefit of getting it wrong and making mistakes, from an educational psychologists point of view they would agree, you learn most concretely, by making mistakes.

Can you see the angle, putting yourself in Mr McMahon shoes having been their & gotten the loser t-shirt once already.

Thirdly, obviously no love lost between Rio and Mr Forest, and I dare say, he's secretly busting to pull one over on Rio, who are increasingly acting like prima donnas these days(that'll be TA's influence on the co.) But the effect would be a substantive amount of behind the scenes support for Caz's endeavors. Could ultimately be judged therefore to be of little consequence for the State's sovereign position, for who ever the gabble knocks in favour of.

Regarding the State apparatus's for dealing with the claim, the individuals involved might (sub-consciously of course) be liable to fall foul of that most attractive of human conditions, a desire to utimately seek redress for past (percieved) wrongs done, and make amends for past detours away from the harmony of a "natural" style of justice".
    We are taught from an early age to share and share alike after all.
    Its not the letter of the law thats important, (its not math its language), its the interpretation of the gobble dee gook wording of the legalised language that's important.

All of which ultimately, lifts Caz's chances well above the zero chance some here have given it.

And if they don't get squashed this time, just brushed off, you can be sure they'll be homing in again for another slurp of eyeball juice, sometime before sun down.

Holding shouldn't be a problem on that score, I just hope they get a result thats satisfactory to all holders.

Bon voyage! Your well clear of the heads for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.226M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $420 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26944 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 307333 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.