SEN 11.1% 2.0¢ senetas corporation limited

advice please, page-16

1. 2,389 Posts.
    re: advice please montec Hi all!
    Bello is spot on here!
    NOTHING has changed! The last comment we had from JDB was that profits WILL exceed $11M.
    So........as an investor in SEN, I am confident that we will exceed $11M. Why do I accept that?
    Well we were told that 'sales were lumpy' earlier in the year! We had to believe that ann. So it's only fair to assume that they are not lying when they say we have profits in excess of the $11M.
    Sure......we need to be cautious as Smuggler suggests, but if we continue to fret over what SEN is doing, then surely it's the right time to give up your investment in SEN & perhaps pursue profits from investing in another company.
    Good luck though! It's not easily done ATM. So SEN is holding up well considering it has not come out with any new figures as yet.

I think SEN is definitely up to something here. Do I think it is something negative? No!
    For every negative reason someone may come up with, there are twice as many positive reasons as to why SEN are being so quiet.
    I'm sure some of the more experienced traders out there in H/C land will agree with me.

Sometimes you need some bolls to make a 'good' quid in this caper. Not just know how. A nice combination of the two goes a long way.

One thing is for sure here!
    SEN has a bit of work to do to convince a lot of people that it is up to something positive!
    That's why I think they are going along on their own agenda. They don't seem to care what we think. there doesn't seem to be much of an effort to make us 'happy'.
    So basically..........I'm happy!! lol.
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $31.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $34.38K 1.725M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11932 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 303902 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.