SEN 0.00% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

re: advice please montec Hi Elroy!Mydogfritz has done very well...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    re: advice please montec Hi Elroy!
    Mydogfritz has done very well out of SEN. I'm not sure what he is saying in his post.
    I don't understand why he would hold any shares at all come Monday morning, if he believes there is a 50% chance that they will see 28 cents again or even 12 cents.
    Hell.........I would sell all my holding......not just my trading shares.......my long term ones as well if I thought they would reach that again. But who knows.

Ahhh.......but.......& there's always the but!!
    What happens if there IS some ann. in these next few weeks. What if something REAL positive is announced? This is the time of the year that things started to take off last year.

Elroy!
    No one on H/C should advise anyone else because everyone's situation is very, very different.

I'm going to make some negative suggestions now!
    Let's say the figures are bad. Let's say the SEN management have spread t/over or merger rumours so that we all stay in until the END.
    Let's say they have run out of money.
    And finally........let's say that the SP WILL go down to 12 - 25 cents.

Well.......the question is.....how will we all handle & cope with it should this all happen.

I've said this many times before. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know very well how I will handle it.
    It was MY decision to invest the amount I have invested in SEN & no one elses.
    If I felt a little uncomfortable at this point in time, I would sell off some of my shares until I am at a point that I would be comfortable with my holding should something drastic happen!!

Now being the positive person that I am, I'm quite confident that SEN is in good shape.

The so called experts on H/C saying things are gloomy for SEN have nothing to back them up other then the poor communication of management with s/holders.
    Or.........the profit will include the sale of this or the sale of that.
    They only look at the negative of anything because they want a guaranteed win with their investment. They want the security of a well established blue chip company with their holding of SEN. A company in it's infancy. But they want SEN to deliver them a 300% return with no risk!!!

They have every reason to want that but they won't get it without a little bit of sweating & a few trips to the toilet from time to time. Sometimes they won't even make it to the toilet.

SEN is not for the faint hearted, thats for sure. But is sure testing everyone out.

So Elroy........................ I'm still comfortable with my holding, no matter what happens to SEN.

You need to be comfortable too!!

Tomorrow's another SEN day!!!
    OK.......I'm off to the toilet now....Hehehehe......!

Cheers!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.