FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

advice to the management, page-4

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello speku,

Nice thoughts I agree in principle this is a very good idea. Not sure if this company you work for is publicly listed or private.

Many shareholders float in and out of a register. I fully understand the theory however in reality, unless you can put together the numbers to take control the Board control the company and the management take direction but essentially control day to day operations. This is simplified.

Shareholders 'own' the company collectively however the Board control it. Take it over or vote in a very large block and you can effect change.

FML is a team and the team build is getting more and more interesting over time. They understand the industry and like the opportunity / people which is why they join. E.g. recently Dean Goodwin, Phung Nguyen, Mark Hine, now Paul Fromson all for different reasons. Loads of excellent people have also stayed and the morale is high.

The growth is far greater than 15% per year so far. I would not have wanted to limit them so much - as they have grown off a very small base. They would not have had a chance to reach critical mass at 15% growth or get where they are with your theory applied too soon. Introduce this in future too soon and you could also damage your end return.

They are setting up to be a cash cow and need the time to exploit the potential of their ground position and assets.

Losses - are you talking about share price or operations? How have they lost a shareholder any money? This will be met with howls I imagine. We alone select our entry and exit points.

Once we reach that critical mass where we are a cash cow with thriving balance sheet and ability to self fund expansion while paying dividends your theory will be perfect speku. Good thoughts - I hope you will be there then with spectacular profits in your bank.

Respectfully CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.