PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

i brought in around a year ago to pem and cbh 37.5 and 11...

1. 189 Posts.
    i brought in around a year ago to pem and cbh 37.5 and 11 respectively and have seen pem hit 76 cents and cbh 24 cents i sold out of cbh with a tidy profit but held onto pem only to see it slide down from there it can play with the mind a bit i know and have been tempted to sell out on several occasions but havent in my mind the drop in share price has been due to several factors outside of the companies control

1. worldwide market sentiment
    2. drop in base metal prices
    3. super profit tax
    4. concern about chinas requirements for base metals

pem is a low cost producer with some good hedges in place which should see us through the until base metal prices rise once again which only a matter of time the super profit tax is gone and china has slowed a little bit but not that much so i am going to hang in there we are still making a tidy profit and have 100+ million in the bank
    i also think that in the future the toho control cbh will make some form of allience with cbh and we will help fund cap and start to make some good coin from that source as well but who really knows.

i cant see the stock price tanking further but only improving from here if you brought in at 43.5 i would think you may see that with in a week or two as pem sp goes up and down within that range regularly and i would think there is no reason to sell at a loss but it is up to you pems prospects i would say are great in the long term but i dont expect any rapid movement upwards short term without some news coming in i for one have made my desicion to stay in for the long haul

this is just my view and please do dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.