OVT 14.3% 0.6¢ ovanti limited

until you sell, you've not made a loss. mr market can be...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    until you sell, you've not made a loss. mr market can be temperamental to calm-ish but at times fear-filled as well as hyperactive. personally I'm saving atm and might buy more if the sp heads south; I have enough shares to make me happy. always have a 'rainy day' fund for your home budget, don't carry debt (like credit cards) and live on less than you earn. I'm invested in IOU for the 2-3 year period. imo fintech will come into vogue again; the beaten down resources sector and EV world are popular right now. I would have netted a nice 7 figure sum after investing a five figure sum in NVX and VUL but the numbers didn't stack up; so I sold...early. that's the other extreme. speculative stocks take a while to build the business and SP. large caps take a while to build your investment as there isn't as much capital growth; but build usually if you reinvest the dividend. the odd 20-30% jump every several months in stocks happens, but you have to be in cheap and get out quick...not recommended to play this way unless you're a seasoned trader. I have made some $ that way; but it was all luck in my opinion. empower yourself by adding to your savings and having a long term view. you already have the hardest job of all; being a single mum. be proud of that! just by having some money to invest is a massive achievement within itself! the rule of thumb I live by is; I max out my concessional superannuation contributions and I don't have massive daily gains...it's a long play. vanguard and individual investing for me is the same, but over a 2-3 year period I see iou has a great chance of getting me 'there' sooner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.440M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $110.1K 18.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221999 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4427311 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.