AMP 0.38% $1.32 amp limited

Adviser Class action & realamp web site, page-631

1. 6,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Hi klr,
    I would be very surprised if your replies to effie produced any angst in the moderators .
    You display your inexperience on HC , your posts , are models of decorum compared with any that might upset administration.

Anyway, I am hopeful that we will shortly start to see a more conciliatory approach from AMP towards all concerned.
    I can see no way forward for the company until it cleans up its reputation with both the public and investment planners [ not just AMP planners regard them with disdain by the way], and that means the litigation has to go away.
    Now AMP was evil , and has been for a long time.
    Frankly , a lot of their agents , spent more time trying to get into their clients pockets than actually sorting out their needs.
    So, I am not going to cry much over each group , but there are plenty of people who weren't bad, and deserve the chance to resurrect their lives and careers , both inside and out.
    For that AMP needs to flourish , first step , convince people the evil empire which was so inwardly focused and uncaring , has changed,
    If bad mouthing the past is needed to properly get that across, so be it.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
-0.005(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $3.392B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.34 $1.31 $8.738M 6.623M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82349 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 68991 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.